Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ready for change!

Ok ladies and gents! What type of change do you seek this year?

Lets start here. Pick one thing about your physical, mental, emotional or spiritual health that is hold you back from being truly HEALTHY AND HAPPY.

For accountability sake, Here are my top two changes I want to make:
Physical health: my immune system is the pits. (inspite of trying to live a healthy lifestyle I get sick really easy, and its almost always a sinus infection)
Mental/Emotional health: I get overwhelmed very easily

Lets face it, Im sick of being sick. I am currently pregnant and when these sinus infections come along it totally wipes me out. In our home we use essential oils as our medicine and it works wonderfully. I have not been on a prescription medication for my sinuses in 2 years BUT I still get them way too often. So that tells me, there is more change to be made. I have been researching changes that I can make to my diet and other holistic practices I can add to my routine to enhance my immune system. I will keep you updated with what I find.

And secondly, feeling overwhelmed holds me back in so many aspects of my life ( in my marriage, family life, having/making time to have fun and especially in my business). When I feel overwhelmed it brings out the worst in me. I find things that other people are doing to contribute to my stress instead of taking the responsibility. I have come leaps and bounds from where I used to be but still let it creep into my daily life more than I would like.

So what now?
I take complete responsibility and decide what I have control over and...
change it!

This is our first week of TRANSFORM 2015 and our focus is on SELF LOVE, SELF CARE and SELF ACCEPTANCE. That is where all change starts, you've got to take care of yourself first.

Check back tomorrow for a post about a daily routine you can start NOW to support that.

No comments:

Post a Comment