Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

welcome to week

Welcome to Week 2 of our "Health and Beauty from the inside out" month!

This week I want to focus on our Emotional/Mental Health. This often gets pushed aside. When we consider our overall health most people just look at physical health. But, Our mental and emotional well-being affect every aspect of our lives. So we will be covering things like depression, anxiety, controlling our thoughts, tools to assist you in releasing emotions rather than holding on to them and how your emotions may be affecting your  physical health.

The more I work on my emotional well-being I have noticed that I am more in control of other aspects of my life.  My marriage is happier, I spend less time feeling overwhelmed and stressed, I cope with difficulties better and am now able to help others.

Enjoy the journey!

💕 Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment