Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Meditation for Anxiety, Stress, and Surrender

OK here is another #whatsupforme post because I know other people are struggling too.

So we are 2 weeks into January and the hype of the new year, new goals, fresh start has worn off. And as Tiffany Peterson  says "Life life's you".    There are always things that are going to go wrong, that's life.

So for me life is in full swing. My husband's job is crazy busy again requiring him to be gone alot. A sick kiddo has required ALOT of my time. I'm trying to keep up with everything and my old feelings of being OVERWHELMED are creeping in. Yikes! I just want to crawl in bed and cover my head.  You know the feeling right?!

Well Meditation is something I have found helpful from time to time and I am putting it into practice today. If you are anything like I was a year ago. Meditation sounds like a great idea but you have NO idea how to even begin. Check out BexLife on YouTube. Meditation for Anxiety, Stress, Surrender
 She has a TON of different mediation video that are short super simple to get you started.    

Happy meditating!

No comments:

Post a Comment