Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Whisper-self love

Whisper

My sweet mom has struggled with depression for over 20 yrs. She had recently gone th a divorce when she started using DoTerras Whisper Blend. She wore it every single day and absolutely loved how it smelled. She would often receive random compliments on how good she smelled. She shared this oil with as many people as would listen. 

One night she was sitting out under the stars just thinking to herself when she thought “I am OK with who I am. I am a good person and Im happy with who I am. I love myself.” She said she felt really weird saying that out loud since it was not something she was used to say or even feeling. She looked around to see if anyone could have heard her. She shared this story with her sisters who giggled with her about it and her nieces started saying "Aunt Lisa loves herself". It was kind of a family joke (no feelings were hurt) but to me it was no joke. This was AMAZING, my sweet mom finally seeing in herself what we could see all along!

A few weeks later she was struggling with feeling stressed. So we decided to look up oils to use for stress. Bergamot was one that was listed so we looked it up in the emotions book. It said that Bergamot is the oil of self-Acceptance and it supports individuals in need of self-acceptance and self-love. I knew that bergamot was in one of her blends that she was already using but I couldn’t remember which one. After doing some research we realized that Bergamot was in her beloved Whisper. And that is exactly what the oil was doing for her, it was supporting her in Self-Acceptance and self-love and without her even knowing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment