Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Testimonial Tuesday!


Breathe

I have had sinus problems my entire life. I have had congestion and a difficult time breathing at night for as long as I can remember. My daughter recently gave me a diffuser and some Breathe oil. I am in LOVE! I put the oil in the diffuser every night and swipe it across my nose before falling asleep. I have not slept this good in a really long time. I don’t wake myself up snorring and I’m not congested in the mornings. I would definitely recommend  Breathe.

Judy s.

Breathe Essential oil Blend: is a respiratory blend with Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Ravensara, Melaleuca, and Lemon.

Recommended Uses: allergies, asthma, bronchitis, congestion, cough, emphysema, Flu, Hay Fever, Mononucleosis, pneumonia, and sinus infection

(Essential oil usage guide A-Z)

-My boyfriend uses Breathe every night to help with snoring. Now I can actually sleep too!
-I was sick of wiping my grandsons runny nose while camping, After just two applications of breathe it stopped running for the entire day.
-I love to rub breathe on my chest before running. I don’t feel as short of breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment