Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


Did you happen to drink a little too much last night?
Here is a hangover protocol you might find helpful

Some Suggest:
2-3 drops each of Lavender, Lemon and Rosemary in a warm bath for soaking and relaxing.
Or make a blend of:
1-2 drops each of Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, and Sandalwood
Blend with 1 Tablespoon of Fractionated coconut oil
-massage blend on neck, back and bottoms of feet
(info found on everythingessential.me)
Testimonial
I have found great success using lemon oil for hangovers. I put 3-5 drops of lemon in my water bottle and drink before going to bed. I also rub the oil directly over my liver.
In the morning if I am not feeling completely up-to-par then I repeat this and also take a warm bath with 3-5 drops of lemon water.
No more hang over!
-Anonymous J
Lemon essential oil is very cleansing and detoxifying to the body.
Other uses: cough, disinfecting, deodorizing, Gallbladder stones, greasy hair, gout, gum removal, hangover, kidney stones, sore throat, stains on clothes, permanent marker removal, cleaning dishes and laundry. ( info found in essential oil usage guide A-Z)

No comments:

Post a Comment