Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Faith in HIS timing

I absolutely LOVE this quote but it is seriously hard for me to practice this. So many times in my life I have struggled having the patience to wait for something to happen. I'm not quite sure why I think I deserve to have things happen on my terms. I guess I just figure that I know what I want (or often think that I need) and I am putting in the work, so why is it not happening?!

I have to take a step back every time a much anticipated change or event happens in my life and realize just how blessed I am that it happened in the right time. Duh!! 

God (the universe/ higher power/ whatever) knows what he is doing. Everything happens at the exact time that it is supposed to. If only I would listen to my sweet husband's advice I would realize this by now. 😉

So for all of you out there struggling with having patience... just have FAITH IN HIS TIMING!


💕 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment