Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I can see the light within



I have written quite a few posts about the heartache I experience while watching loved ones and close friends struggle with depression. I often feel helpless as I struggle to find something to help ease their pain or even the right words to comfort them. 


But this time I am here to tell you the unbelievable feeling of joy you get while watching these same loved ones thrive. It literally is like a light that you can see in them. Somedays it is only a glimmer and somedays it shines right out of their soul. It honestly MAKES MY HEART SING to  see such joy when it seemed there was no hope.  

Depression is a crazy, unpredictable thing and there will always be ups and downs. But when we can find something that eases the pain and PROVES that there is HOPE, we need to hang on to that and run. Depression is so different for everyone and what works for one person may not work for another. But don't stop searching and be willing to keep trying! You never know what crazy thing you will run across and find that it truly speaks to you. 

All I can say is that 
"I CAN SEE THE LIGHT WITHIN AND 
IT MAKES MY HEART SING!"

With Love, 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment