Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Testimonial Tuesday!


My favorite essential oil is Whisper! I just love the way it smells. So I wear it everyday and am constantly telling people to smell how wonderful it is. One night I was sitting outside by my pool and thinking to myself. I found myself saying, “I kinda like myself, I’m really ok with who I am. I love myself!” I felt silly saying this out loud but I was happy with the way I felt. I’d really never said the words I love myself before.

                A few days later I was having a stressful day at work and I looked up the essential oils I could use for stress. Bergamot was one of the first suggestions. My daughter informed me that Bergamot was in one of my blends. We looked up each of my blends in the Modern Essentials book. We found out that Bergamot was in the whisper blend that I loved so much.

I decided to look Bergamot up in the emotions book (Emotional Healing with Essential Oils by Daniel Mcdonald) and found out that it is for self-confidence and SELF LOVE. Unknowingly, that is exactly what the whisper was doing. It was giving me that self-confidence and helping me to love myself for who I am.

 

Lisa P

No comments:

Post a Comment